SmithTool will not accept the return of products or replacement parts that conform to the Limited Warranty (see Warranty Information). Returns must be made within 90 days from date of invoice. A copy of the invoice must accompany all returns. Shipping fees are not refundable. All returns must be in re-sellable condition. Defective parts or parts sent to you in error will be exchanged or refunded in full. Returns after the 90-day return period will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
How to Return an Order
- Package the returned items properly. When shipping merchandise back to us, please wrap the part(s), place in a sturdy box and secure with tape. Do not leave the part(s) loose in the package. Parts scratched or damaged in return shipping due to inadequate packaging will not be accepted.
- Include a copy of the invoice. Tools without an invoice will not be accepted.
- All returns must be sent pre-paid. We strongly suggest you ship UPS Ground. No collect shipments will be accepted.
- Insure the returned part for its full value to protect yourself against loss.
- Send all returns to Attn: Katie Link, SmithTool, 2505 S. Custer, Wichita, KS 67217